LM UTV Billet Rear Toe Rods For RZR Pro R Models
RZR Pro R Rear Toe Bars are Direct OEM Replacement With Huge Upgrades In Strength And Adjustablility as Solid Straight Design Can Give, Massive Upgraded Joints
This is a must for all Pro R owners. We have heard from many customers that hit a small bump and their rear toe comes out of alignment due to the eccentric bolts and the OEM design.
Our new 7075 Aluminum adjustable rear toe links are RH/LH threaded for an easy alignment that you can set and forget. 3/4 JMXT series rod ends, stainless steel spacers and a 4130 TIG welded Clevis.
This kit will also come with new high strength bolts.
Available in machine finish, black anodized
- Eliminates the OEM eccentric bolt
- RH / LH Ends for easy, on car adjustments
- Stainless Steel bearing spacers
- Massive 1.25in 7075 Aircraft grade aluminum rods
- Designed and Manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
- 2 massive toe link radius rods with HUGE 3/4 JMX Rod ends.
Learn More “About LM-UTV”
All of our parts are designed and made in the USA and come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Lifetime Warranty Policy
Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us, so we have extended our warranty policy to cover most aspects of our products. This is to ensure that any manufacturer defect is repaired or replaced. Please follow these steps so we can address your needs as quickly and efficiently as possible.
The warranty does not cover bearings, they are a wearable component, and need to be replaced regardless when worn out.
Finishes are not covered. Warranty does not cover damages to powder coat or anodize, chips, fading or scratches.
Warranty Claim Process:
1. Customers must email the following information to [email protected]
-Images of the damaged item.
-Product information (part number, etc.)
-Date and location of purchase (when and who did you buy this part from?)
-Full name, shipping address and phone number
2. Customers will be responsible for shipping costs both ways in warranty cases.
3. In most cases, we require damaged items to be returned.
4. Tracking information will be provided once the warrantied item ships.
Most Items are Currently Stocked.
Current Processing Times For Shipments are 12-14 business days after order date Monday through Friday, orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed Monday.
Your order confirmation will be updated as soon as shipping is setup.
Production Run and or Custom Anodize/Powdered Coated: items production times range from 14-16 Business Days and will ship once ready, your order confirmation will be updated as soon as shipping is setup.