LM UTV Billet Radius Rods For RZR Pro R And Turbo R Models
RZR Pro R Radius Rods, High Clearance are Direct OEM Replacement With Huge Upgrades In Strength And Clearance as Solid Straight Design Can Give, Light Weight Upgraded Joints
These Turbo R Radius Rods Give You The Ability to Align Your Rear Wheels while positioning the best tire wear.
Pure Strenght Machining Solid Aluminum And Upgraded Joints
PFTE Allows for Less squeak and noise from the joints rubbing, less maintenance.
High Clearance Design To Help Obsticales From Hitting Your Rods.
- 2 Upper radius rods with 3/4 RH/LH Rodends
- 2 High Clearance lower rods with 3/4 spherical bearings
- Stainless Steel spacers
- JMX12T left and right hand 3 Piece Chromoly PTFE lined bearings
- 6061 Aircraft-grade aluminum
- Designed and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
Learn More “About LM-UTV”
Add On Radius Rod Pull Plate
Besides being extremely durable and their aggressive design, these parts are also made in America and come with a lifetime warranty.
Reinforces the rear chassis and adds strength to one of the weakest parts of the Chassis.
LM-UTV Radius Rod Plates are the perfect upgrade, constructed from solid Billet 6061 aluminum.
Black Powder Coated And Raw Billet Finish Is Available.
- Fits all RzR Pro R and Turbo R
- D Ring included
- 5 Axis Machined from 6061
- Direct bolt on replacement
- Machined finished, black powder coat or custom colors.
- Made in USA
All of our parts are designed and made in the USA and come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Lifetime Warranty Policy
Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us, so we have extended our warranty policy to cover most aspects of our products. This is to ensure that any manufacturer defect is repaired or replaced. Please follow these steps so we can address your needs as quickly and efficiently as possible.
The warranty does not cover bearings, they are a wearable component, and need to be replaced regardless when worn out.
Finishes are not covered. Warranty does not cover damages to powder coat or anodize, chips, fading or scratches.
Warranty Claim Process:
1. Customers must email the following information to [email protected]
-Images of the damaged item.
-Product information (part number, etc.)
-Date and location of purchase (when and who did you buy this part from?)
-Full name, shipping address and phone number
2. Customers will be responsible for shipping costs both ways in warranty cases.
3. In most cases, we require damaged items to be returned.
4. Tracking information will be provided once the warrantied item ships.
Most Items are Currently Stocked.
Current Processing Times For Shipments are 12-14 business days after order date Monday through Friday, orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed Monday.
Your order confirmation will be updated as soon as shipping is setup.
Production Run and or Custom Anodize/Powdered Coated: items production times range from 14-16 Business Days and will ship once ready, your order confirmation will be updated as soon as shipping is setup.