High Lifter APEXX Long Travel Kit For Polaris RZR XP Models
Get You Some Ground Clearance With This Heavy Duty Big APEXX Polaris RZR Long Travel Kit, Handle The Travel Better
Headin’ out to explore rocky terrain? Then, large obstacles, quicker movement, and increased suspension probably excite you! High Lifter engineers took their knowledge and developed a Long Travel Kit to tackle tough obstacles on rocks and trails.
Stay comfortable while on your ride! The added ground clearance gives a softer landing and improves balance and traction. Hit your obstacles hard knowing your parts were designed to endure a beating!
- Increases the track width from 64″ to 72″ similar to a RZR Turbo S with factory offset wheels (depending on UTV model). Kit comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Added front tire clearance allows larger tires and ensures improved balance and traction
- Dual Heat-Treated XL axles for toughness
- Trailing arms with light “Arched Airframe Structure” ideal for rocky and difficult terrain
- Pivot blocks are alloy steel, heat treated and forged
- UV protected, corrosion-resistant stainless steel braided brake lines
- Adds 1.5” to wheelbase length
- Heavy-duty tie rods for lasting strength
- New Tie Rods
- New Front Upper And Lower A Arms
- New Axles
- New Trailing Arms
- New Radius Rods
Why Buy the High Lifter Long Travel Kit?
- Improved Ride Quality: Provides more suspension travel and added ground clearance for a better ride. Enjoy superior stability and traction over long distances while climbing rocks or tackling difficult trails.
- Innovative Design: Heavy accessories no longer weigh you down! Multiple shock absorber locations allow you to set your shocks to different suspension travel ride heights.
- Built for Rugged Terrain: Hit any trail with the strength and confidence of superior suspension components.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Feel confident in your new Long Travel Kit with High Lifter’s impressive limited lifetime warranty.
Long Travel Suspension for Tough Terrain
Hit the trails with confidence with the High Lifter Long Travel Suspension Kit. Designed for fast riding in dunes, traction over rocks and on complicated trails, this long travel kit delivers more suspension travel and front tire clearance. Longer wheel travel and added ground clearance improve traction, balance and stability for softer landings and better ride quality, no matter how long or hard your ride.
Geared to extreme riders, this tough suspension kit features heavy-duty, adjustable control arms built from 1-1/2”, .120” wall DOM tubing. Heat-treated collars with massive one-inch threads offer over three degrees of camber adjustment in each direction. Engineered to have multiple shock absorber locations to allow the shocks to have different ride heights. This allows for an additional lift to the front or rear depending on how you ride and what accessories are installed.
Durable Suspension Components
Axle components are made from 4340 Chromoly steel for exceptional durability and dual heat treated for improved toughness. Oversized CV joints and shafts further strengthen the double-plunging axles. UV-protected brake lines are made in the USA from PTFE Teflon-lined stainless steel braided hose. They have a clear, protective PVC cover and feature triple chrome plated end fittings for superior corrosion resistance. All heavy-duty tie rods come equipped with 3-piece precision heim joints made from heat-treated 4130 chromoly steel. Powder-coated and oversized for strength, they stand up to extreme conditions. Built tough, this long travel kit delivers superior strength, wear resistance and longevity.
Versatility for Off-Road Adventures
The High Lifter Long Travel Suspension Kit increases the track width from 64″ to 72″ similar to a RZR Turbo S with factory offset wheels (depending on UTV model).
Kit comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Each big lift kit comes with four Outlaw DHT XL axles that are custom tuned for use with the APEXX 6” High Lifter Big Lift Kit.
Outlaw DHT XL Axle:
- Dual heat treatments on the housings to improve toughness against shock loads without compromising bearing surfaces and long-term life
- Oversized CV joint housings to increase strength
- Sliding bars on both ends for increased angle capability
- Housings and bars made from 4340 Chromoly steel
- Puncture-resistant boots which are durable in high and low temperature climates
- Molybdenum disulfide, anti-oxidation, rustproof, and high-performance
The Outlaw DHT Axle exceeds OEM standards and has stand-out features not found in other after-market competitor axles such as puncture resistant boots crafted from premium-grade TPE (Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer)