Klock Werks UTV Flare R-Spec Windshield for Polaris RZR XP Series Models.
Sometimes, you just want a windshield for your Polaris RZR that drops a little lower than normal. We’ve got you covered. While everything else remains the same— the durability, functionality, and style— this R-Spec UTV Flare RZR half Windshield measures 3.75” shorter at the flip than the original UTV Flare™.
The shorter height allows for better viewing for steep approach angles during aggressive technical rock crawling, trail riding, or closed course competition.
The lower height also allows for better field of view with lowered seat bases or shorter drivers.
Flat windshields tend to push turbulent air directly at the driver and passenger, dumping it right into the cab. The innovative UTV Flare™ Windshield—U.S. Pat. No. 10,118,468—design features “hips” at the outer edge of the shield that re-route air, and the “flip” at the top is designed to kick the air up and back as clean, less turbulent air for driver and passenger. This means you’ll have all the wind and debris protection you need without sacrificing your ability to see!
Made from high-quality Polycarbonate – the same material they use in bullet-proof-glass and NASCAR windshields – this heavy-duty, double-hard-coated, abrasion-resistant shield is up for whatever you are.
We Do Offer and Mid Size Version Located Here “UTV Flare Half Windshield” Differences are shown in image gallery also.
- The R-Spec UTV Flare™ measure 3.75″ shorter at the flip than the original UTV Flare™ for Polaris RZR
- Aggressive styling & design adds to the performance of the vehicle
- Increased visibility creates better sightlines for technical driving
- Reduces dust, debris, and helmet shake
- R-Spec UTV Flare™ sits at same angle as front cage down tubes
- Made to mount to OEM roll cage, but fits many aftermarket cages (with similar to stock dimensions)
- Made In America
Powered by the Axia Alloy Mounting System, installation is a snap!
The mounting kit comes with Patented Axia Alloys Detach Clamps, Roll Cage Clamps, and Thumbscrew Turn Knobs – all machined from 6061 Billet Aluminum, then black anodized.
- Height from hood at flip (in front of driver/passenger at “hood bolster”): 4.25″
- Height from hood at center: 4.40″
- Width across center: 40.75″
- Thickness: 0.156″
Includes: Necessary hardware and rubber trim.