High Lifter Gusset Kit For Polaris RZR Models
Designed To Reinforce The A Arm Mounting Positions, This Polaris Gusset Kit Provides Extra Strength At Weak Points On The Frame. Completely Bolt On.
Let’s face it, your vehicle’s frame was not designed to handle the stress and additional weight that many of us add to it with oversized tires, lift kits, portals, and other accessories.
Not to mention how hard we ride them! If this sounds like you, then you need to seriously think about reinforcing your frame with the APEXX Frame Stiffener/Gusset Kit by High Lifter.
When building the ultimate offroad machine, reliability is important. You start by building a strong foundation so when you begin to add all the parts your vehicle needs to handle the offroad riding you enjoy, you don’t experience failure where it’s unexpected – the frame.
We build our kits with 3/16” steel plate to maximize stiffness and provide 10.9 grade hardware to secure it to the frame.
These kits are what you need to reinforce your vehicle’s a-arm mounts and prevent tab stretch that is common in many vehicles that lack this reinforcement.
Do yourself a favor and save yourself from a potentially expensive frame replacement or repair by adding this kit today.
Note: These kits may not work with aftermarket skid plates. Check with skid plate manufacturer to confirm if this kit is compatible with skid plate package.
- Provides extra strength at the weak points on the frame
- Designed to reinforce the a-arm mounting positions and prevents tabs from stretching
- Gives strength when adding portals, big lifts, and bigger tires
- Made with 3/16” or 4.5mm thick heavy-duty steel plate
- Complete bolt on kit that includes 10.9 grade hardware
- Helps to prevent frame flex at key mounting points
- Powder coated for a durable, clean finish
High Lifter offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser that our product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions for installation and operation of said products. This Limited Lifetime Warranty extends to the following product lines:
• Lift Kits (Signature, Standard and Big Lifts)
• Control Arms
• Trailing Arms
• Radiator Relocation Kits
• Portal Gear Lifts
• Wheel Spacers
• Tow Hooks
• Control Arm Link Kits
For Complete Warranty Information And Claims Information Please Click “High Lifter Warranty”
IN STOCK PARTS – Any items in current inventory we ship within 36-48 hours after order.
- Portal Gears Can Take Up To 7-10 Business days To Ship After Order because of Assembly.
- Snokel Kits Can Take Up To 7-10 Business days To Ship After Order because of Assembly.
- Pressed In Ball Joint Arm Orders Cake Up To 7-10 Business days To Ship After Order because of Assembly.
We currently only ship Monday through Friday, if you place the order over the weekend we will process it on Monday.
Current Fabrication or Production Run Parts
Currently anything listed on the site is traditionally stocked and ready to ship but there are times that we are currently in a production run and or waiting for powder coating, this could result in 10-14 Business day shipping
Lead Times define the maximum estimated amount of time required to prepare the item for shipping and may vary depending on product, volume of current orders, and/or build schedules. This includes fabrication, powder coating, packaging, and other preparation. In the event that Lead Times are delayed you will be contacted via email or phone call.
Lead Times DO NOT include shipping transit times.
All parts will be shipped as soon as possible after the initial Lead Time using your selected shipping method.