RokBlokz Fender Extension Mud Flaps for Polaris RZR 170.
RokBlokz Fender Extension Polaris RZR 170 Mud Flaps. From Trail Riding to Dunning These Will Provide You With The Additional Coverage That Protects You.
From trail riding to dunning installing ROKBLOKZ on your RZR 170 will provide you with the additional coverage you want without looking like you’re trying to make it fly with giant wings.
We designed our mud flaps / fender extensions to help block the majority of wheel spray and mud without getting in the way or looking ridiculous.
The unique blend of polymers in ROKBLOKZ allow them to be extremely durable, flexible (not flimsy), and light weight with a rigidity that all come together allowing the flaps to extend out enough to be effective, to retain their shape at speed instead of flapping around like a limp noodle, and also to bend, flex, scrape, drag and even slam into obstacles without breakage.
Each Kit comes with 4 Flaps (Front and Rear), stainless steel and rust resistant mounting hardware.
**You’ll need to drill a few holes to mount them but it’s pretty easy**
- Excellent protection from wheel spray off the front and rear wheels without making your 170 too wide.
- Easily bends and flexes over rocks and terrain.
- Light weight and extremely durable, engineered to endure the harshest environments from the desert heat to the arctic cold.
- Won’t crack or warp from temperature extremes.
- Flexible but with a semi-rigid characteristic that allows them to retain their shape at speed and effectively block tire spray (we’re not into flappy mud flaps) . Also resists getting sucked into the tire.
- Mounting hardware and detailed installation video link. You’ll have to drill a few holes in your fenders but it’s fairly easy.
Choose Plastic Flap Colors:
Dress up your machine and show off your style with optional accent colors for the extension pieces/lower portions (front and rear) of your fender flares. (The main portion of the flap is available in black only)
- BRIGHT BLUE is closer to Sky Blue
- RED is more of a Coke Red and matches well with Indy Red
- ORANGE is close to an Orange Soda color.
- DEEP BLUE is close to a Pepsi Blue.
- DEEP PURPLE
- LIME GREEN is closer to the green in the Monster Energy Drink logo,.
***ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS ON THE COLORED FLAPS***
Learn More “About RokBlokz”