HOPPE Industries Full Stereo Roof for Polaris Ranger Series Models
It’s Lightweight, Solid, And LOUD! Our Plug And Play Polaris Ranger Stereo Roof Gives You The Coverage Wanted From a Full Roof With Concert Audio Sounds.
Meet the Hoppe Audio Shade. The latest product line from Hoppe takes you off-road with the comfort of your 9-to-5 ride.
This solid top for the Ranger is packed with media options and features for convenience you never expected from your UTV.
The Audio Shade is decked out with the Kicker® KMC2 Media Center, amps, and multiple speaker configurations to choose from.
The Audio Shade also comes with built-in LED light bars, interactive interior lights, and other convenient features to complete your off-road adventure, day or night.
Last but not least, The Audio Shade is designed to last season after season, constructed by an infused resin process layered with directional fiber orientation for with all-weather protection. It’s crafted to match Ranger bodywork.
This product is not eligible to return for refunds or exchanges. All order cancellations are subject to a 15% processing fee.
- Fiberglass composite shell styled to match the Maverick X3 bodywork
- Infused resin process layered with directional fiber orientation for ultimate rigidity and strength
- Rigid design improves sound quality for the cleanest bass and crystal clear highs
- Strengthened edges to protect from tree branch strikes
- All cage clamp fasteners hidden on the top side for a smooth yet aggressive design
- Zipper pocket safely secures your phone on the most rugged trails
- Hoppe liner coating for durable, all-weather protection
Trust the brand with over 25 years of expertise in the power sports industry. Hoppe builds the comfort you need and the experience you deserve.
American Made In Texas
- Kicker® 6.5″ PS-Series speakers (see speaker options above*)
- Titanium Tweeters
- Neodymium magnets for high power with low weight
- Lightweight, weather resistant polymer baskets
- Waterproof suspension system
- Tuned to sound great while driving/riding
- Kicker® COMPRT 10″ 400 W, Dual 1 Ohm voice coils
- Ultra-thin design
- Extra-large surround roll for deeper, smoother bass
- Signature Stitching on surround
- Kicker® PX series amplifiers
- 300 watt – 4 x 75 watt full-range amplifier standard
- 500 watt – mono subwoofer amplifier
- Extremely small footprint
- Minimal power draw
- Weather resistant (IP66 rating)
- Active crossover
- Front 31″ 150W sleek, high output single row LED light bar
- Rear 11″ 50W sleek, high output single row LED light bar
- RGB LED Interior light kit
- (4) lights
- Phone app-controlled (iPhone & Android compatible)
- Lights dance to the beat of your music
- Backlit switches for light bars & interior lights – easily control your lights at night
MEDIA CONTROL CENTER
- Kicker® KMC2 multimedia gauge-style marine receiver with Bluetooth®
- AM/FM digital tuner (LED lights may cause signal interference when activated with AM/FM tuner)
- 200-watt peak power
Your Audio Mini comes equipped with a 1 year limited warranty covering the light, the stereo equipment, and the fiberglass enclosure. The date of warranty coverage will be determined by the registration date of the warranty card or online warranty registration.
If the warranty is not registered with Hoppe, the warranty period will begin when the Audio Mini was shipped from Hoppe’s factory.
In Stock Items:
Any In Stock items will be shipped within 24-36 hours of order processing Monday through Friday, orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed Monday.
When Your items are Picked Up By The Shipper Our System will Updated and Email You Tracking.
Current Fabrication or Production Run Parts
Currently anything listed on the site is traditionally stocked and ready to ship but there are times that we are currently in a production run and or waiting for powder coating, this could result in 5-10 Business day shipping
Lead Times define the maximum estimated amount of time required to prepare the item for shipping and may vary depending on product, volume of current orders, and/or build schedules. This includes fabrication, powder coating, packaging, and other preparation. In the event that Lead Times are delayed you will be contacted via email or phone call.
Lead Times DO NOT include shipping transit times.
All parts will be shipped as soon as possible after the initial Lead Time using your selected shipping method.
Full Audio Roofs/Audio Shade – These Need To Be Setup and Scheduled Freight Shipping, These are a 3-4 week delivery Time Frame