High Lifter Rear Control Arms For Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Models
These Polaris Ranger Rear Control Arms Are 25% Larger Than OEM, and 2 1/2 times wall thickness. Maximize Clearance And Axle Protection. OEM Replacement.
Whether you ride in deep mud or over rocky trails, the need for stronger Ranger Forward A Arm control arms with added ground clearance is extremely important.
Most stock arms are too weak to withstand what you put your bike through and lack the added ground clearance needed for challenging trails. High Lifter arms maximize ground clearance by strategically arching the lower control arms while following the angle of the axle for maximum clearance, axle protection, and visual appeal.
Click For Newer Models And Adjustable “Ranger Rear Control Arms”
Don’t be fooled with too much arch that puts your axles into greater risk of damage. Our precision manufacturing process ensures each control arm installs exactly like the factory arm. Depending on the model, most kits will have the High Lifter logo precision cut into the bracing.
- This is A Set Of 4 Arms
- Uses OEM Ball Joints And Bushings
- Check Fitment Tab, Only For Select Ranger Models
Heavy Duty Strength
High Lifter’s new heavy duty control arms add more support than factory. The upper control arms that come stock on a Polaris Ranger are more robust than the stock lower control arms, leaving the lower arms more vulnerable to damage.
Our upper and lower arms are made with the same material for added strength, so they can withstand the abuse applied during a typical ride.
High Lifter arms are constructed out of 1.25” DOM with .188 wall tubing. This is a 25% increase in size and a 2.5x in steel thickness for added durability and strength.
Note: These are not rear raked
- 25% larger than average stock arms – Crafted from 1 ¼” DOM steel
- Up to 2.5x the wall thickness of an average stock arms – .188” wall thickness
- Grease fittings included for most models
- Added ground clearance featuring bends that maximize clearance and axle protection
- Power Coated
- Easy to install and maintain
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Excludes wearable items like bushings, bearings, cones, and heim joints)