High Lifter APEXX Forward A Arms For Polaris General XP Models
All new High Lifter APEXX General XP Forward A Arms are stronger, adjustable and engineered for the most punishing terrain with 1.75″ of additional ground clearance and raked forward 2″.
Push your machine to the limits and tackle obstacles you couldn’t before!
- This is A Set Of 4 Arms
- Uses OEM Ball Joints And Bushings
- This Is For General XP Models Only, Click For “General Models Forward A Arms”
Heavy Duty Strength
High Lifter’s new heavy duty control arms add more support than factory. The upper control arms that come stock on a Polaris General 1000 XP are more robust than the stock lower control arms, leaving the lower arms more vulnerable to damage. Our upper and lower arms are made with the same material for added strength, so they can withstand the abuse applied during a typical ride.
- High Lifter arms are constructed out of 1.5” DOM with .188 wall tubing.
- This is a 50% increase in size and a 70% increase in steel thickness for added durability and strength.
- Adjustable heat-treated collars for camber adjustability with a 1” thread
- Raked forward 1.5″
- Over 3 degrees of camber adjustment in each direction
- Heavy duty ball joint brackets to eliminate deformation issues, High Lifter HD Ball Joint Compatible
- Ladder bar compatible with the 1.5” ID clamps
- Extreme duty 1.5” x .120” DOM steel construction
- Up to 1.75” of added ground clearance compared to OEM lower arm
- Utilizes High Lifter’s new brake line clamps for securing brake lines to control arms
- Optimized sway bar linkage angles
- Includes upgraded heavy duty inner and outer tie rods with heim joints and alignment cones.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Excludes wearable items like bushings, bearings, cones, and heim joints)
- Powder Coated Black
Built in Adjustability
The lower arms also feature an adjustability component in the bushing collars to eliminate premature wearing that can come from the addition of lift kits, portals, or larger tires. When the kit is set to the factory position, you have 3/8” of adjustability camber in and out. Heat treated and plated adjustable bushing collars allow you to be confident in the strength you’re adding to your ride.
This kit comes packaged and preadjusted to the factory position, and factory bushings and caps should be used for installation.
Increased Ground Clearance
We maximized ground clearance by strategically arching the lower control arm with double and TRIPLE bends. This unique design allowed us to get an additional 1.75” of ground clearance to avoid impacting those nasty trail obstacles. These bends maintain the factory geometry, which helps reduce wear on components like axles and tie rods. Our forward arms allow you to run larger tires without a suspension lift. We’ve improved the upper control arm by repositioning the sway bar tab. This will reduce the extreme angles places on the sway bar links and reduce wear.
Reinforced Ball Joints Brackets
Portals and large tires apply torque that can distort the ball joint bracket, leading to failure of the arms. With over 130% increase in the ball joint mounting area, we are helping to prevent breakdown or “egging” of the mounting bracket.
Optional Preinstalled Ball Joints (see below)
High Lifter’s service team uses a hydraulic press to install the ball joint with the correct pressure and alignment, also making sure the clip is fully seated and secured. Purchasing control arms with the ball joints already installed adds to easy installation and prevents damage due to improper installation, which is not covered by High Lifter’s Lifetime Warranty.