Extreme Metal Products Front Brush Guard with Winch Mount for Polaris General
Add Style and Function to your Polaris General with the EMP front Brush Guard Winch Bumper.
It bolts to your frame behind the radiator unlike factory bumper that bolt in front of your radiator possibly causing damage to your radiator.
Three winch mounting locations give you the option of customizing your General to fit your preferences.
If you are mounting your winch in the factory location you will need an extra roller or billet aluminum fairlead. This is because there is the inner factory winch cutout and this bumpers winch cutout that need fairleads to protect the rope. The Install Video on the next tab does explain and we do sell fairleads “HERE”
Also if you are mounting your winch in the factory location the mounting plate is located “HERE”
You Can Add On the Bull/Stinger Bar That Mounts On Top of the Bumper and Goes Over Your Winch separate.
Tested Winches and Sizes are Listed On the Sizing Tab, Install Video Located On The
- Fits: 2016-Newer Polaris General
- Laser Cut and CNC Formed to insure a consistent fit.
- Fabricated with American Steel.
- Allows you to mount winch in one of three places; on top, inside, or in the stock location. If you are mounting it in the stock location you will need an extra roller or billet fairlead bracket to mount to the bash plate.
- Accepts most major brand Regular or Wide Spool Winches up to 4000 lbs.
- Winch Bolt Patterns; Wide Spool 3” deep x 6-5/8” wide and Regular Spool 3” deep x 4-7/8” Wide. Fairlead Bolt Patterns; 4.875” and 6”
- Texture Powder Coated for superior protection.
- Can be used with and without the Stinger bar. It bolts on so if you do not want it just do not use it.
- Mounts to the frame behind the radiator protecting the radiator, unlike the factory bumpers.
- Made in the USA.
Learn More “About EMP”