Extreme Metal Products Front Winch Bumper For Polaris General Models
Add Style And Function To Your General With The EMP General Front Winch Bumper. Bolts To Your Frame Behind The Radiator For Strength And Durability, Full Front
It bolts to your frame behind the radiator unlike factory bumper that bolt in front of your radiator possibly causing damage to your radiator.
Three winch mounting locations give you the option of customizing your General to fit your preferences.
If you are mounting your winch in the factory location you will need an extra roller or billet aluminum fairlead. This is because there is the inner factory winch cutout and this bumpers winch cutout that need fairleads to protect the rope.
The Install Video on the next tab does explain and we do sell fairleads “HERE”
Also if you are mounting your winch in the factory location the mounting plate is located “HERE”
You Can Add On the Bull/Stinger Bar That Mounts On Top of the Bumper and Goes Over Your Winch separate.
Tested Winches and Sizes are Listed On the Sizing Tab, Install Video Located On The
- Fits: 2016-Newer Polaris General
- Laser Cut and CNC Formed to insure a consistent fit.
- Fabricated with American Steel.
- Allows you to mount winch in one of three places; on top, inside, or in the stock location. If you are mounting it in the stock location you will need an extra roller or billet fairlead bracket to mount to the bash plate.
- Accepts most major brand Regular or Wide Spool Winches up to 4000 lbs.
- Winch Bolt Patterns; Wide Spool 3” deep x 6-5/8” wide and Regular Spool 3” deep x 4-7/8” Wide. Fairlead Bolt Patterns; 4.875” and 6”
- Texture Powder Coated for superior protection.
- Can be used with and without the Stinger bar. It bolts on so if you do not want it just do not use it.
- Mounts to the frame behind the radiator protecting the radiator, unlike the factory bumpers.
- Made in the USA.
Learn More “About EMP”
We Carry a Limited Warranty on all Products, We gladly accept returns for merchandise that is defective upon receipt from manufacturing defects. Once Products are installed and or used the warranty is depleted.
Any In Stock items will be shipped within 3-7 Business days of order processing Monday through Friday, orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed Monday.
Electro Whiper Motor Kits Currently are shipping 10-14 Business days After order ( We will ship the windshield the moment its ready and ship the electronic whip kit seperate)
Fabricated, Production Run and or Powered Coating.
Please Allow 12 – 14 Business days to process Fabricated and or Powder Coated Items.
We strive to ship products out sooner than that , and often times next day, but we can not guarantee that with standard, free shipping.
Your order confirmation will be updated as soon as shipping is setup so you will have access to tracking information.
Known winches that use the bolts patterns listed.
- Accepts most winches up to 4000 lbs.
- Viper Elite 3500
- Viper Elite 4000
- WARN: A2000 / A2500 / U2500 / 1.5ci / 2.5ci / 2.5ce / 3.0ci / 3.0ce / 3.0s
- WARN: RT15 / RT25 / RT30 / XT15 / XT25 / XT30
- WARN: RT40 / XT40
- WARN: Vantage 2000-4000lb
- WARN: Vantage 2000-4000lb
- WARN: ProVantage 2500-4500lbs
- ATV2500 / ATV3000
- Terra25 / Terra35 / Terra 45 / LT2000 / LT2500 / LT3000
- MILE MARKER : PE2.5 / PE 3.5 / VMX2.5 / PE2000 / PE3000 / PE2500 / PE3500
- CYCLE COUNTRY : Work Power 1500 and 2500 / Powermax 2500 and 3500
- BADLAND : 2000lb #68146 – Requires the correct Fairlead with a 4.875″ Bolt Pattern (available if needed EMP P/N: 10906) – Listed Models come with incorrect ATV Roller Fairleads
- BADLAND : 3000lb #68145 / 5000lb #68144
- CHAMPION : C10013 / C10014 / C10018 / 10020 / 10024 / 12053 / 12503 / 13501(reqires rollers) / 14061
- CHAMPION : 14501 / 14551 / 14552 / 40252 (4500lbs)
- CHAMPION : 10028 / 10032 / 12001 / 12002 / 13001 / 20049 / 20051 / 20249 / 30045 / 30145 – Requires the correct Fairlead with a 4.875″ Bolt Pattern (available if needed EMP P/N: 10906) – Listed Models come with incorrect ATV Roller Fairleads
- CHAMPION: 14001 and 14061
- KEEPER CORP. TRAKKER : KT2500 / KT3000 / KT2500C / KT3000C / KT4000 / KT4000C
- KEEPER CORP. TRAKKER : KT2000 – Requires purchase of a roller Fairlead (EMP P/N: 10906)
- SMITTYBILT : XRC 2.0 – Requires the correct Fairlead with a 4.875″ Bolt Pattern (available if needed EMP P/N: 10906) – Listed Models come with incorrect ATV Roller Fairleads
- SMITTYBILT : XRC 3.0
- XGEAR: X3000 / X4000 – 4-Hole Standard (3.00″ x 4.875″ bolt pattern)
- VENOM: 2000 / 2500 / 3000 / 3500 / 4000 / 4500 / 5000 (Hardcore Series) – All with 3.00″ x 4.875″ Bolt Pattern mount-up – All with 3.00″ x 6.600″ Bolt Pattern mount-up
Possibly Many others with the below standard Mounting patterns – 4-Hole (3.00″ x 4.875″ bolt pattern with Rollers that are 4.875″ bolt pattern) – 4-Hole WIDE (3.00″ x 6.60″ bolt pattern with Rollers that are 6.600″ or 6.000″ bolt pattern) – 2-Hole (3.10″ with Rollers that are 4.875″ bolt pattern)
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.