RokBlokz Fender Extension Mud Flaps for Polaris ACE
ROKBLOKZ Polaris ACE mud flaps / fender extensions offer some badly needed wheel-spray protection, especially from the front tires.
From trail riding to hunting, from rock crawling to duning installing ROKBLOKZ on your Polaris ACE will provide you with the additional coverage you want without looking like you’re trying to make it fly with giant wings.
We designed our mud flaps / fender extensions to help block the majority of wheel spray and mud without getting in the way or looking ridiculous.
The unique blend of polymers in ROKBLOKZ allow them to be extremely durable, flexible (not flimsy), and light weight with a rigidity that all come together allowing the flaps to extend out enough to be effective, to retain their shape at speed instead of flapping around like a limp noodle, and also to bend, flex, scrape, drag and even slam into obstacles without breakage.
Each set for 2014-2017 Polaris ACE comes with 4 Flaps (Front and Rear) stainless steel and rust resistant mounting hardware, and mounting instructions.
*You’ll need to drill a few holes to mount them but it’s pretty easy*
*These flaps will fit all of the ACE models except the XC. These will NOT fit the XC EDITION, the fenders are different.
- Excellent protection from wheel spray off the front and rear wheels without making your ACE too wide.
- Easily bends and flexes over rocks and terrain.
- Light weight and extremely durable, engineered to endure the harshest environments from the desert heat to the arctic cold.
- Won’t crack or warp from temperature extremes.
- Flexible but with a semi-rigid characteristic that allows them to retain their shape at speed and effectively block tire spray (we’re not into flappy mud flaps) . Also resists getting sucked into the tire.
- Mounting hardware and detailed installation instructions included. You’ll have to drill a few holes in your fenders but it’s fairly easy.
- Designed for all the Polaris ACE models (does NOT fit the XC EDITION) .
- Material is flexible enough to squeeze through most trail gates.
Learn More “About RokBlokz”