Moose Utilities Off-Road Synthetic Soft Shackle
This Off-Road Soft Shackle Is Self-Tightening With No Tools Required. Breaking Strength 17,600 lbs. Will Not Scratch Bumpers Or Roll Bars. Floats In Water. Use On Winches, Tow Straps, Or Chains.
- 5/16″ rope size with 8mm braided strands of synthetic roe in a self-tightening loop
- Breaking strength 17,600 lbs.
- Use on winches, tow straps, and chains.
- Quick hook up to the tube bumpers and roll bars – will not scratch.
- Easy hook up and release with pull cord.
- Constructed of UHMWPE fiber that will not corrode.
- Single one piece design.
- No tools required to hook up.
- No steel shackle, screws, or pins required.
- Abrasion resistant sheath (black).
- Floats in water.
- Use in snow, mud, sand, water.
- Day glow orange for easy reference.
- Compact and easy to stow.
In Stock Items:
Any In Stock items will be shipped within 24-36 hours of order processing Monday through Friday, orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed Monday.
When Your items are Picked Up By The Shipper Our System will Updated and Email You Tracking.
Powder Coated / Custom Colors / Fabrication ORDER PROCESSING
Please allow adequate time for custom fabrication parts to be built, powder coated, and shipped.
Lead Times define the maximum estimated amount of time required to prepare the item for shipping and may vary depending on product, volume of current orders, and/or build schedules. This includes fabrication, powder coating, packaging, and other preparation. In the event that Lead Times are delayed you will be contacted via email or phone call.
Lead Times DO NOT include shipping transit times.
All parts will be shipped as soon as possible after the initial Lead Time using your selected shipping method.