RokBlokz Fender Extension Mud Flaps for the Honda Talon.
RokBlokz Fender Extension Honda Talon Mud Flaps. Our unique blend of polymers in our fender extensions Provide industry leading Durablity
From trail riding to sand dunning, installing ROKBLOKZ on your Talon 1000 will provide you with the additional coverage you want without looking like you’re trying to make it fly with giant wings.
We designed our mud flaps/fender extensions to help block the majority of wheel spray and mud without getting in the way or looking ridiculous.
The unique blend of polymers in ROKBLOKZ flaps allow them to be extremely durable, flexible (not flimsy), and light weight with a rigidity that all come together allowing the flaps to extend out enough to be effective, to retain their shape at speed instead of flapping around like a limp noodle, and also to bend, flex, scrape, drag and even slam into obstacles without breakage.
This Kit fits both the Honda Talon 1000R and 1000X models.
Each kit comes with 4 Flaps (Front and Rear), stainless steel and rust resistant mounting hardware.
Trailing Arm Guards NOT Included, Trailing Arm Guards Available “HERE“
**You’ll need to drill a few holes to mount them, but it’s pretty easy and we include step by step instructions**
- Excellent protection from wheel spray off the front and rear wheels without making your Talon too wide.
- Front in a 2 piece flap that can be run with only the Lower portion if desired.
- Easily bends and flexes over rocks and terrain. Tested in Moab!
- Light weight and extremely durable, engineered to endure the harshest environments from the desert heat to the arctic cold.
- Won’t crack or warp from temperature extremes.
- Flexible but with a semi-rigid characteristic that allows them to retain their shape at speed and effectively block tire spray (we’re not into flappy mud flaps) . Also resists getting sucked into the tire.
Current Color Options:
- Grey – Lighter Grey, Not Charcoal Grey
- Deep Blue – More of Pepsi Blue, Not Honda Color Matched.
Learn More About “About RokBlokz”