High Lifter Suspension Ball Joint Kit For Off Road Vehicles
Make Changing Ball Joints Easy, This UTV Ball Joint Kit Includes Many Different Spacers, Plates And Adjustable Clamp, Complete Full Service ATV Ball Joint Kit
Tired of puncturing your ball joints, and using outdated ways to change out the joints?
The High Lifter Ball Joint Tool kit was designed specifically for the ATV/UTV offroad industry, by offroad mechanics, to help save you time, money, and energy!
Don’t be left behind due to a ball joint failure, let this tool help you!
Changing a ball joint just got 100% easier for everyone – Trail riders, mechanics & racers! This kit was designed to specifically fit ATV and UTV ball joints with ease in mind. It even allows for the changing of a ball joint while an arm is still installed.
Sometimes removing or installing ball joints can be a pain – We get it! Hammers and make-shift automotive tool sets don’t get the job done and can cause egging of the ball joint holder, ruining the arm. We saw a need for a Ball Joint Press Tool Kit specific for ATVs and UTVs designed by our top R&D and service techs.
Why Buy the High Lifter Ball Joint Tool?
- ATV/UTV Specific: Designed specifically for ATV and UTV ball joints, save your time and money when using this kit!
- Universal Fits: Innovative adapters and cups to fit most ball joints. Some adapters are designed specifically for hard to install ball joints.
- Reduces Damage: This kit avoids egging of the ball joint holder and you’ll be less likely to cause damage to your paint job (scratching and chipping).
- Ease: Easy to use while on the trail, in the shop or on a pit truck for your race team.
This tool set includes everything you need to service ball joints on most ATVs and UTVs. It includes a C-clamp press (jack screw) along with easy-to-use installation and removal adapters.
The adapters are specially designed to not puncture the rubber boot of the ball joint and designed to fit a variety of ball joints, including joints with tapers.
- 14 receiving cups
- 2 cup adapters
- 4 install adapters
- 3 pin adapters
- Forged C-clamp press (jack screw)
- Steel zinc coated to resist corrosion for lifelong performance
- Custom blow mold case
The use of hydraulic presses is now a thing of the past after purchasing this tool set. Save yourself the time and money when buying this tool.
All cups and adapters are machined DOM tubing and are zinc plated to prevent rusting.