Agency Power Whip Mounts For Can-Am Maverick X3 Models
When out riding with your friends it can be tough to distinguish one machine from another.
Many owners resort to modifying their Can-Am X3 to prevent this, but at night certain features can become invisible.
With everyone using bright light bars, each machine seems to blend together at night.
The solution for this is Agency Power whip light mounting brackets that easily mount to the rear of the vehicle to allow the use of whip lights
Extending above the machine, whip lights allow people nearby to identify your machine at night and add an extra flair of style.
Whether it is a solid color or a flashing pattern, whip lights can be extremely useful when riding at night.
In the event of an unforeseen incident, the machine can easily be located and identified from afar with the use of whip lights.
Agency Power makes the daunting task of mounting whip lights easy with our new whip light mount brackets.
Simply bolt the heavy-duty stainless steel brackets to the factory roll cage of your X3 and mount your whips!
The sturdy stainless steel construction can withstand the hardest of hits while keeping your whips secure.
An additional feature of the Agency Power whip light mounting brackets is elongated slots to mount pod lights to the side of your machine.
Adding whips and pod lights will help distinguish your machine from others.
A bottle opener is also incorporated into the whip bracket for when you get back to the campsite to kick back and relax.
- Made in the USA!
- Heavy-duty laser cut stainless steel construction
- Allows easy installation of whip lights
- Elongated slots offer pod light mounting
- Laser etched Agency Power logo
- Black powder coat finish to protect against corrosion
- Integrated bottle opener for after the ride
Quick Release Features:
- Easy and fast installation
- Saves time and frustration when installing whips
- Fit’s any standard sized 1/2-20 whip
- Constructed of 6061-T6 CNC machined aluminum
- Black anodized finish for sleek styling
- Designed, machined, and packaged in the USA!