LM UTV Billet Straight Radius Rod For Maverick X3 72″ Models
LM-UTV produces the best aftermarket UTV radius rods on the market.
Maverick X3 Straight Radius Rod Set are Massive 1.25in 7075 Aircraft Grade Aluminum with 6 Massive Radius Rods with RH/LH 5/8 bearings, Stainless Spacers.
Besides being extremely durable and their aggressive design, these parts are also made in house and come with a lifetime warranty.
Radius rods are offered with finish options; choose from either a machined aluminum finish or type 3 hard black anodize finish.
- 6 massive radius rods with MASIVE 3/4 JMX Rod ends.
- RH / LH Rod Ends for easy, on car adjustments
- JMX Teflon Heims rated at over 28,000 static radial load
- Stainless Steel bearing spacers
- Massive 1.25in 7075 Aircraft grade aluminum
- Designed and Manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
Add The Radius Rod Plate
Main Plate with Option for Pull Hook
Can-Am Maverick X3 Rear Radius Rod Plate by LM-UTV – Reinforces the rear chassis and adds strength to one of the weakest parts of the X3 Chassis.
- CNC machined from aircraft quality aluminum
- Large side flanges add strength for sideways loads
- 3 massive 1/2 -13 bolts attach the hook from the back
- Large corner radius prevents tow straps from tearing
Choose Raw Finish or Black Anodize, You Can Mix and Match if you would like during Ordering
Learn More “About LM-UTV”
All of our parts are designed and made in the USA and come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Lifetime Warranty Policy
Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us, so we have extended our warranty policy to cover most aspects of our products. This is to ensure that any manufacturer defect is repaired or replaced. Please follow these steps so we can address your needs as quickly and efficiently as possible.
The warranty does not cover bearings, they are a wearable component, and need to be replaced regardless when worn out.
Finishes are not covered. Warranty does not cover damages to powder coat or anodize, chips, fading or scratches.
Warranty Claim Process:
1. Customers must email the following information to [email protected]
-Images of the damaged item.
-Product information (part number, etc.)
-Date and location of purchase (when and who did you buy this part from?)
-Full name, shipping address and phone number
2. Customers will be responsible for shipping costs both ways in warranty cases.
3. In most cases, we require damaged items to be returned.
4. Tracking information will be provided once the warrantied item ships.
Most Items are Currently Stocked.
Current Processing Times For Shipments are 12-14 business days after order date Monday through Friday, orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed Monday.
Your order confirmation will be updated as soon as shipping is setup.
Production Run and or Custom Anodize/Powdered Coated: items production times range from 14-16 Business Days and will ship once ready, your order confirmation will be updated as soon as shipping is setup.