Trinity Racing Can Am Maverick X3 Clutch Kit, RR Models
Trinity Racing Can Am Maverick X3 Clutch Kits Bring You The Flexibility and Performance You Have Come To Expect From Trinity. Balanced Performance and Increased Power
These Kits are Balance for Multiple Types of Terrain by giving you the most equal upgrades in your Clutch System
Complete Kit for Easy Install, Easy Order by Tire Size and Riding Elevation
Will Not Work on the 120HP Machines. Turbo R Models Located “HERE”
- Excellent all around use
- Designed for trail, mud, sand, & hauling
- Increases low-end & mid-range torque
- Increases low-end smoothness
- Eliminates harsh engagement of clutches
- Eliminates belt slippage
- Provides better back shift/down shift
- Improves throttle response
- Reduces clutch temperature
- Heat resistant DUMAX drive belt increases strength 30% compared to OEM and other aftermarket belts
- Kit includes belt, springs, and weights
Includes Trinity Extreme Belt
E-COMPOUND TURBO BELTS
- Carbon fiber with superior cord tensile strength and DUMAX™ top cog compound to retain cord rigidity and better adhesion of top cog to cord construction.
- High-temperature, heat-resistant polymer DUMAX™ with directionally-oriented fibers under the base cord construction.
- Will handle the power heat/friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temperatures.
- Helps retain cord line position — won’t expand or bulge out under top cog under squeeze pressure.
- Next generation, ultra-strong Aramid fiber cord (S-Compound and E-Compound models) can handle/carry more than 10,000 pounds of tension without stretching or breaking. 30% stronger compared to OEM and aftermarket drive belts. E-Compound Turbo Belts use Aramid Fibers with DUMAX™ high-temperature compound.
- Next generation cog design with DUMAX™ compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. This is a must for today’s high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications.
– 1 Year Warranty
– Warranty only valid if used with Trinity Racing clutch kit
When Choosing Your Elevation Look at Where You Will Be Ridding 85-90% of the Time. If You Choose 0-3000 FT but ride at times in Elevations above 3k Your Machine Will Still Perform Very Well and will Not Have Issues because of the Short Period Of Time You Are Riding There.
You Can Click The Map To Increase Size:
About Trinity Racing
Trinity Racing has been offering products that create horsepower for the off-road industry since 1978. With 41 Years of incredible success our new sole focus is to manufacture top quality exhaust systems and complimentary components for the ATV and UTV industry.
In our California based state of the art manufacturing facility which includes CNC Bending, Tig Welding, CNC Machining, Laser Cutting/Etching we have the ability to design, fabricate, machine, and test the best performing systems available.