RokBlokz Trailing Arm Guards For Maverick X3 64″ Wide Models.
RokBlokz Maverick X3 Trailing Arm Guards for 64″ wide Machines Give you the Protection Needed. Our unique blend of polymers deliver Durability.
RokBlokz Trailing Arm Guards for the Maverick X3 are crafted to protect the rear end components, such as brakes, suspension, wheels and trailing arms from the incredibly damaging front-tire roost.
Designed with an eye toward rocky or gravel terrain. (Check out desert racers, many are happy RokBlokz customers)
The unique blend of polymers in our mud flaps give them the specific ability to remain rigid enough to not flap in the wind, flexible enough to bend and give over obstacles, and durable enough to take whatever abuse you can throw at them.
RokBlokz mud flaps can bend, flex, give, even scrape and drag without breakage.
Comes with 2 Flaps, 1 for Each Side – and all accompanying hardware and brackets.
- Designed for all Can-Am Maverick X3 64 Inch wide machines with an eye for an aggressive look, while being large enough to protect rear components.
- SxS industry leading technology with precision fit and premium protection for rear components.
- Easy install. No drilling or modifying required.
- Super durable. You can fold these flaps up to the frame while sliding over boulders and they’ll return to their original shape.
- Included mounting brackets are stainless steel with a matte black powder coating. Includes all mounting hardware and instructions.
RokBlokz mud flaps are available in BLACK, GRAY, LIME GREEN, RED, DEEP BLUE, BRIGHT BLUE (matches X RC model), PURPLE, WHITE, or ORANGE.
- BRIGHT BLUE matches well with Can-Am’s Octane Blue, which is popular on the X RC Turbo and X RC Turbo R models.
- RED is more of a Coke Red and doesn’t match with Can-Am’s Red at all. In fact it clashes pretty bad. However it looks great on Can-Am’s Triple Black colored machines.
- ORANGE is close to an Orange Soda color and is lighter than Can-Am’s Phoenix Orange.
- DEEP BLUE is close to a Pepsi Blue and does not match at all with Can-Am’s Octane Blue.
- LIME GREEN is closer to the green in the Monster Energy Drink logo and does not match up directly with Manta Green.
***ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS ON THE COLORED FLAPS***
Learn More About “About RokBlokz”