HOPPE Industries Mini Roof Top Mount Stereo for Can-Am Maverick Trail, Maverick Sport And Commander Models
It’s Lightweight, Solid, And LOUD! Our Plug And Play Maverick Sport Stereo Gives Your UTV What It Always Needed So You Can Listen To What You’ve Always Wanted.
YOUR music and favorite AM/FM stations coming through quality speakers in the most crystal-clear, distortion-free way possible thanks to Kicker’s 6” KM speakers!
Your vehicle can do all the work…let our Commander Stereo Audio Mini take care of the fun!
Trust the brand with over 25 years of expertise in the power sports industry. Hoppe builds the convenience you need and the experience you want!
* Not compatible with rear view mirror and high-mounted wiper kits in visor (aftermarket rear view mirrors can possibly work depending on roll cage brackets used)
- 2019-Newer MAVERICK SPORT (all versions)
- 2018-Newer MAVERICK TRAIL (all versions)
- 2021-Newer COMMANDER (all versions)
Fitment is inclusive of sub-models (BASE, DPS, XT, XT-P, X MR, X XC, X RC, MAX DPS, MAX XT, and MAX XT-P editions).
- Plug-and-play harnesses with model-matching connectors
- Black powder-coated steel mounting brackets
- Fiberglass composite shell designed to match RZR styling
- Infused resin process layered with directional fiber orientation for ultimate rigidity and strength
- Rigid design improves sound quality for the cleanest bass and crystal-clear highs
- Hoppe liner coating with sealed enclosures for durable, all-weather protection
- Compatible with factory roofs
- 32 5/8″ x 16″ x 5 5/8″ at widest point in each direction
- 4 Kicker® 6-inch KM-Series speakers
- 4-ohm voice coils
- ½-inch PEI tweeters
- Sealed motor structure
- Tuned to sound great while driving/riding
- UV-treated polypropylene woofer with Santoprene® Surround
- Surface-mounted LED dome light
- Ultra-bright, high output
- 150° light dispersion
- Sealed on/off switch
MEDIA CONTROL CENTER
- Kicker® KMC2 multimedia gauge-style marine receiver with Bluetooth®
- AM/FM digital tuner (LED lights may cause signal interference when activated with AM/FM tuner)
- 200-watt peak power
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.