Extreme Metal Products Full Windshield for Maverick Trails, Sports and Commander Models
This Maverick Full Windshield Is Made From 3/16” Thick Hard-Coated Poly Carbonate Making It Virtually Un-Breakable Under Normal Use. Trails, Sports, Commander
This windshield is made from 3/16” Thick Hard-Coated Poly carbonate making it virtually un-breakable under normal use.
Unlike others on the market the Hard-Coating is on both sides.
The Aluminum top stiffener seals along the top and remains in place as a visor when the windshield is removed.
The Tool-Less removable allows you to remove it in minutes on a hot day or to clean it.
These will fit the new Commanders
- Fits: 2018- Newer Can-Am Maverick Trail and 2019-Newer Maverick Sport and 2021-Newer Commander
- 3/16” Thick Hard Coated Polycarbonate.
- Tool-less removal.
- DOT Rated and etched into plastic.
- Works with most tops including EMP Roof.
- Powder Coated Aluminum Top Stiffener.
- Made in Cleveland Ohio.
Add On Manual Wiper Option:
- 12″ Blade
- 15″ from the center for the handle to the end of the wiper
- Mounts to Hard Coated Polycarbonate Windshields
- You must drill a 1/2″ hole in your windshield to mount it.
Learn More “About EMP”